Sunday, January 28, 2007

Getting traction...

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. A lot of things in school have been ramping up such as the NVC (NU Venture Challenge) as well as classes. On top of that I'm working on two company ideas and meeting with a lot of people to get some feedback/insight. One of the ideas I am working on is really not mine. It came from Dean and Ed, who are friends I grew up with at home. I've known Dean since we were 6 and he is a professor at Northwestern. Ed is a high school friend who is finishing up his Ph.D student at UCLA. I'm not really going to say what the idea is, but it could be a huge opportunity in the medical device field.

The other idea is a web idea. I've been able to get some people on board to help me refine the idea. Most importantly, a programmer. Next I'm working on finding advisors who can help me think through the business model.

Exciting stuff!

No comments: